Is Anger Destroying Your Life

Is Anger Destroying Your Life? Anger Management At Home

Is Anger Destroying Your Life?

  • Do you feel under constant stress and pressure like you are backed into a wall and there is no way out?
  • Does this feeling fill you up with rage and you take it out on others who don't deserve it?
  • Has your anger made a bad situation worse?
  • Have you lost family and friends because of your temper?
  • Have you been passed up for job opportunities and promotions because of your "attitude"?
  • Do you feel so out of control that there is no hope for you?

Don't fear, there is still hope for you yet!

You really are a good person, but haven't found an effective way to deal with the pressures of life. Before all this anger consumes you, ruins your career, destroys your family and your health, do something about it now!

Life can be great when you know how to deal with your anger. Get that boost of confidence you need to deal with any situation that has made you feel trapped in the past. By using simple techniques you can learn at home, you can reverse the damages you have created in your life and create the lifestyle you really want.

Click Here to find out how you can learn anger management at home.

Playing the Prosperity Game

Playing your way to Prosperity
The Prosperity Game Free to sign up and play I love playing this game
http://www.choosingprosperity.com/game


The world is awash in money! Do you hear what that means? It is awash in money. It is flowing for everyone. It is like Niagara Falls. And most of you are showing up with your teaspoons. -- Abraham-Hicks



Smiling is infectious, You catch it like the flu. When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too. I passed around the corner, and someone saw my grin. When he smiled I realized, I'd passed it to him. I thought about that smile, then I realized its worth. A single smile just like mine, could travel the earth. So, if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected. Let's start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!





Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Positive Thoughts 9

Minimize distortion by turning down the volume of your inner dialogue. -Barbara Ann Kipfer

I now find it easy to visualize that which I desire.

I recall my visualizations throughout the day.

I am a master at manifesting that which I desire.

I hold my focus in my images.

I now take in all detail of what I want to attract.

My visualizations are clear and powerful.

I visualize only that which I desire to have come into my life.

I see pictures clearly.

The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you're in control of your life. If you don't, life controls you. -- Anthony Robbins

If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you'll achieve the same results. -- Anthony Robbins

If you make it plain you like people, it's hard for them to resist liking you back. -Lois McMaster Bujold

When the student is ready, the teacher appears. -Tao saying

I am aware that only God knows the total plan and that I am a part of it.

What He asks of me to do today, I do willingly.

I acknowledge others in public and in private, for praise is a top priority today.

I urge myself and others on today, for I will not settle for less than I am called.

I come to be a blessing.

My goal today is to bless others in multiple ways.

I see others as God's gift to me.

I plan for success and therefore easily find it today.

I am irresistable.

My power is from God and I draw to myself my heart's desires.

I make a difference with everything I do for I see the opportunity in every challenge.

Life is a game and I consistently strive to compete at the highest level of my potential.

The best way to have a good idea is to have lots of ideas. – Linus Pauling, 1901-1994, American Chemist and Nobel Prïze Winner

People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents. – Andrew Carnegie, 1835-1919, Scottish-American Industrialist and Philanthropist

I'm not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly. You're as old as you feel. – Elizabeth Arden, 1878-1966, Canadian Cosmetics Executive

I focus on positive thoughts today. The thoughts I think and the words I speak create my experiences. Be grateful for every meal, no matter how simple. -Barbara Ann Kipfer
I would like to add to the statement above. Be grateful for everything, big or small.

Adversity is another way to measure the greatness of individuals. I never had a crisis that didn't make me stronger. -Lou Holtz

Life is what we make it. Always has been, always will be. -Grandma Moses

When spider webs unite, they can tie up a lion. -Ethiopian proverb

A want becomes a have with time. -Marilyn Bencosme

Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it. -Doug Larson

The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain. -Kahlil Gibran

From the North, South, East and West blow the "four winds of success", bringing me life's very best.

I am a creative genius.

Today, I focus only on what -I- want.

I believe my intentions are possible.

Today, I easily and effortlessly attract my intentions.

I intend to be at the right places at the right times.

I intend to interact with those who are in harmony with my intentions.

I look for and intend to find several ethical, honest, driven, open, friendly, helpful, supportive, courageous and experienced Internet Marketers who spend $125 to $4000 today on MY opportunities for their own benefit.

I allow my desires to be realized by feeling them everyday as often as possible.

I feel that I don't have to know it all to have it all.

I feel that I have enough.

I feel that I do enough.

I feel worthy.

I feel deserving.

I feel safe and secure.

I feel free.

I feel playful.

I feel blessed.

I feel gifted.

I feel loving.

I feel harmonious.

I feel thankful.

I feel peaceful.

I feel happy.

I feel energetic.

I feel excited.

I feel connected.

I feel appreciative.

I feel clear-headed.

I feel decisive.

I feel light.

I feel healthy.

I feel I belong.

I feel giving.

I feel confident.

I feel supportive.

I feel abundant.

I feel prosperous.

I feel rich beyond measure.

All is well and I'm grateful.

No comments: