Is Anger Destroying Your Life

Is Anger Destroying Your Life? Anger Management At Home

Is Anger Destroying Your Life?

  • Do you feel under constant stress and pressure like you are backed into a wall and there is no way out?
  • Does this feeling fill you up with rage and you take it out on others who don't deserve it?
  • Has your anger made a bad situation worse?
  • Have you lost family and friends because of your temper?
  • Have you been passed up for job opportunities and promotions because of your "attitude"?
  • Do you feel so out of control that there is no hope for you?

Don't fear, there is still hope for you yet!

You really are a good person, but haven't found an effective way to deal with the pressures of life. Before all this anger consumes you, ruins your career, destroys your family and your health, do something about it now!

Life can be great when you know how to deal with your anger. Get that boost of confidence you need to deal with any situation that has made you feel trapped in the past. By using simple techniques you can learn at home, you can reverse the damages you have created in your life and create the lifestyle you really want.

Click Here to find out how you can learn anger management at home.

Playing the Prosperity Game

Playing your way to Prosperity
The Prosperity Game Free to sign up and play I love playing this game
http://www.choosingprosperity.com/game


The world is awash in money! Do you hear what that means? It is awash in money. It is flowing for everyone. It is like Niagara Falls. And most of you are showing up with your teaspoons. -- Abraham-Hicks



Smiling is infectious, You catch it like the flu. When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too. I passed around the corner, and someone saw my grin. When he smiled I realized, I'd passed it to him. I thought about that smile, then I realized its worth. A single smile just like mine, could travel the earth. So, if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected. Let's start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!





Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Positive Thoughts 7

"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night…wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible." T.E. Lawrence, Seven Pillars of Wisdom

"You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind."

"You can have everything in this world can give, only if you help enough people get what they want" - Zig Ziglar

"As a Man Thinks, So Is He".

What you THINK ABOUT... you BRING ABOUT.

"The Best Way to Predict Your Future... is to Create it!"

I will live my life to the fullest for I am meant to live it.

My abundant life glorifies God.

I feel happy and blissful just being a live.

I love myself just the way I am. I love and respect myself.

My life is important, I care about me.

I spend my time wisely do that which I love.

I experience joy in my life.

Life is revealing new opportunities to me now.

I always concentrate on the good in my life.

Happiness is my birthright, I claim it now.

I have an abundance of happiness in my life.

Today I can handle whatever comes up, knowing that I am surrounded with positive people and energies.

One of the secrets of a long and fruitful life is to forgive everybody, everything, every night before you go to bed. -Bernard M. Baruch
To add to the above statement you are included in the everbody. Forgive yourself. Dont beat yourself up mentally.

As I give generously and joyously, new channels of wealth open to me.

"Nothing is too good to be true. Nothing is too wonderful to happen. Nothing is too good to last." -- Florence Scovel Shinn

"I've already got all the money I'll ever need -- if I die by four o'clock this afternoon." -- Henry Youngman

"How you handle or mishandle your money tells us who you are and, more important, it tells YOU who you are. Your priorities, passions, goals, and fears are shown clearly in the flow of your money. Your value system, or lack of one causes money to flow around you, past you, or to you. When money is in your possession, what you do with it screams loudly who you are." -- Dave Ramsey

"I am Thankful for everything I have received and for everthing I will receive today and in the future!" Practice an attitude of gratitude for everything you recieve big and small. Also practice gratitude for what you are going to recieve. Get a mental image of what you want to have, do, or be, and be gratiful for it now, as you will be when you recieve it.

"You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind." Dale Carnegie 1888-1955, Speaker and Author


The greatest gift to man is just a dream away, so dream high today is god's gift to you.Do your best and make today your gift to god.

...The poem is by Samuel Taylor Coleridge: "What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep you dreamed? And what if, in your dream, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if, when you awoke, you had the flower in your hand?"

I have found that if you love life, life will love you back. -Arthur Rubenstein

"The first step to abundant living is to relax, the second is to focus attention, the third is to concentrate, the fourth is joy, the fifth is to allow manifestation, the sixth is to give freely, the seventh is gratitude to the True Source." Quote from one of my favorite author: The Secret Of “Doing Without Doing” An Amazing New Short-Cut to Make All Your Dreams Come True By Dr. Robert Anthony

" Action is vitally important but - it is not your action that makes things happen, it is your intent. You can reduce the need for action to a very minimum by allowing yourself to focus on what you desire until you feel the positive energy begin to move within you. This energy is not based on doubt, fear, anxiety, worry or need. If you focus on what you want instead of what you don’t want, you will know when it is time to take action. And when you do, it will be effortless. Doors open and the entire universe will conspire to assist you in your desire. Put simply, you should take no action on anything until you have visualized your desire and made it real enough in your mind that your next action (step), whatever it is, seems like the most logical step.

How can you know the next logical step? Here is the test that you can give to yourself before taking any action. If you focus on what you desire and still feel overwhelmed or anxious, then you are not ready for any action. You know you are ready when it feels like the next logical step is effortless. There is no effort, no strain, and no pain.

What we want to do is to use the leverage of energy, the same leverage of energy that creates everything in the universe. However, we are so caught up in the reality of WHAT IS, that we feel we must create everything through mental effort and physical activity.

Have you ever seen people who seem to have all the wonderful things in their life without much effort? It almost seems like they have an advantage over everyone else. Then you see the people who work the hardest usually have the least. That doesn’t seem fair does it? But that’s the way the universe works.

Unfortunately, those who work the hardest usually have the least because they haven’t learned the leverage of aligning their energy. They are going about creating their lives the hard way. They are trying to use their actions to create what they want.

We have also been programmed that in order to have what we desire we must work hard. How many times have you heard – “No pain, no gain.” The implication is that if you want to make something of yourself, you must work hard. The message is clear - if you are not hurting or struggling, you are not moving forward.

But here is the truth - anytime you are struggling you are miscreating. Anytime you feel pain or struggle, your magnetic point of attraction is directed to that which you do not want, rather than to that which you desire. Read it again!

Actions are necessary, but they are the last component of the creation processes. Actions cannot be used effectively to initiate results, because initiation is the function of BEING, then thought, then action.

Remember, the creation of anything is through your vibration. Everything vibrates, and it is by that vibration that we harmonize and attract experiences to ourselves. So before you act or do anything, first ask yourself, how am I vibrating? How do you tell? You tell by how you FEEL. Your feelings show you your vibration. How you feel determines what you attract.

When you use the process of creating by only focusing on what you want instead of what you don’t want, you will see that the universe will provide a different set of circumstances for you that requires much less action. This puts you in a state of “doing without doing” or action without effort. "

Thomas Edison failed 9999 times to create the light bulb.
Just imagine if he had given up after the 9,999th time. A journalist asked him: "How does it feel to have failed 9,999 times." Edison said "I haven't failed, I have had great success, finding 9,999 ways that do not work."

"Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out." ~ Art Linkletter, American author and entertainer

How life comes at me today is determined by my past.

How I take it is determined by my present.

How I send it forth determines my future.

I choose to send it forth with joy.

May I always be willing to make the best out of life so that life will allow the best to shine in me.

"I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning."~ J.B. Priestly (1894-1984) English author

With each new day comes the chance to start again; to dust myself off and begin anew, filled with fresh reserve and determination. Each day I live is a precious gift. It is up to me to treat it so.

May I always find the magic tucked within the folds of each new day.

Use your imagination not to scare yourself to death but to inspire yourself to life. -Adele Brookman

If you can't accept losing, you can't win. -Vince Lombardi

The world is my amusement park and I choose to ride the biggest and best rides.

"I am Thankful for everything I have received and for everthing I will receive today and in the future!"

I enjoy doing, knowing that every little act is worth it's weight in gold.

I am in Divine Order and my world is in Divine Order now!

Miracles are an inside job, we receive only that which we're willing to let in!

"This is God's day, a good day. I pronounce this day and all of its activities good!"

"I specifically expect lavish abundance and give thanks for lavish abundance today." by Catherine Ponder

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." - Albert Einstein

No comments: