Is Anger Destroying Your Life

Is Anger Destroying Your Life? Anger Management At Home

Is Anger Destroying Your Life?

  • Do you feel under constant stress and pressure like you are backed into a wall and there is no way out?
  • Does this feeling fill you up with rage and you take it out on others who don't deserve it?
  • Has your anger made a bad situation worse?
  • Have you lost family and friends because of your temper?
  • Have you been passed up for job opportunities and promotions because of your "attitude"?
  • Do you feel so out of control that there is no hope for you?

Don't fear, there is still hope for you yet!

You really are a good person, but haven't found an effective way to deal with the pressures of life. Before all this anger consumes you, ruins your career, destroys your family and your health, do something about it now!

Life can be great when you know how to deal with your anger. Get that boost of confidence you need to deal with any situation that has made you feel trapped in the past. By using simple techniques you can learn at home, you can reverse the damages you have created in your life and create the lifestyle you really want.

Click Here to find out how you can learn anger management at home.

Playing the Prosperity Game

Playing your way to Prosperity
The Prosperity Game Free to sign up and play I love playing this game
http://www.choosingprosperity.com/game


The world is awash in money! Do you hear what that means? It is awash in money. It is flowing for everyone. It is like Niagara Falls. And most of you are showing up with your teaspoons. -- Abraham-Hicks



Smiling is infectious, You catch it like the flu. When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too. I passed around the corner, and someone saw my grin. When he smiled I realized, I'd passed it to him. I thought about that smile, then I realized its worth. A single smile just like mine, could travel the earth. So, if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected. Let's start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!





Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Positive Thoughts 6

I have the full potential to make all my dreams and wishes come true.

There is no limit to what God can do through me, so I place no limits on myself.

I have the power to create and manifest all the good things in life.

My Creator empowers me to achieve.

When I feel abundant, I automatically attract people, situations, and opportunties to experience even more ABUNDANCE directly.

When I feel happy, I automatically attract people, situations and opportuntities to experience even more happiness.

When I feel worthy, I automatically attract people, situations, and opportunities to experience receiving *gifts* (in the form of cash or other tangible items, favors, help, support, etc.).

When I choose to feel thin, I automatically attract people, situations, and opportunities to become even thinner more easily.

When I feel good about myself, I automatically attract people, situations, and opportunities that confirm how I feel and to experience even more of it.

What makes 100%? What makes up 100% in life? Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions: If: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ is represented as: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26. Then: H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98% and K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E 11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96% But, A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E 1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100% So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that while hard work and knowledge will get you close, Attitude will get you ALL THE WAY. (~by Anonymous)

"Get your eyes, words, and thoughts OFF of what-is, and put them purely on what you now want. The more you think and speak of what you want, the faster what you want will be yours."


I am a creative genius.

Today, I focus only on what -I- want.

I believe my intentions are possible.

Today, I easily and effortlessly attract my intentions.

I intend to be at the right places at the right times. I intend to interact with those who are in harmony with my intentions.

I look for and intend to find several ethical, honest, driven, open, friendly, helpful, supportive, courageous and experienced Internet Marketers who spend $125 to $4000 today on MY opportunities for their own benefit.

I allow my desires to be realized by feeling them everyday as often as possible.

I feel that I don't have to know it all to have it all.

I feel that I have enough.

I feel that I do enough.

I feel worthy.

I feel deserving.

I feel safe and secure.

I feel free.

I feel playful.

I feel blessed.

I feel gifted.

I feel loving.

I feel harmonious.

I feel thankful.

I feel peaceful.

I feel happy.

I feel energetic.

I feel excited.

I feel connected.

I feel appreciative.

I feel clear-headed.

I feel decisive.

I feel light.

I feel healthy.

I feel I belong.

I feel giving.

I feel confident.

I feel supportive.

I feel abundant.

I feel prosperous.

I feel rich beyond measure.

All is well and I'm grateful.

I feel happy and blissful just being a live.

I love myself just the way I am.

I love and respect myself.

My life is important, I care about me.

I spend my time wisely do that which I love.

I experience joy in my life.

Life is revealing new opportunities to me now.

I always concentrate on the good in my life.

Happiness is my birthright, I claim it now.

I have an abundance of happiness in my life.

"I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure—which is: Try to please everybody." -- Herbert Bayard Swope

"No one lives long enough to learn everything they need to learn starting from scratch. To be successful, we absolutely, positively have to find people who have already paid the price to learn the things that we need to learn to achieve our goals." -- Brian Tracy

No comments: