Is Anger Destroying Your Life
- Do you feel under constant stress and pressure like you are backed into a wall and there is no way out?
- Does this feeling fill you up with rage and you take it out on others who don't deserve it?
- Has your anger made a bad situation worse?
- Have you lost family and friends because of your temper?
- Have you been passed up for job opportunities and promotions because of your "attitude"?
- Do you feel so out of control that there is no hope for you?
Don't fear, there is still hope for you yet!
You really are a good person, but haven't found an effective way to deal with the pressures of life. Before all this anger consumes you, ruins your career, destroys your family and your health, do something about it now!
Life can be great when you know how to deal with your anger. Get that boost of confidence you need to deal with any situation that has made you feel trapped in the past. By using simple techniques you can learn at home, you can reverse the damages you have created in your life and create the lifestyle you really want.Click Here to find out how you can learn anger management at home.
Playing the Prosperity Game
The Prosperity Game Free to sign up and play I love playing this game
The world is awash in money! Do you hear what that means? It is awash in money. It is flowing for everyone. It is like Niagara Falls. And most of you are showing up with your teaspoons. -- Abraham-Hicks
Smiling is infectious, You catch it like the flu. When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too. I passed around the corner, and someone saw my grin. When he smiled I realized, I'd passed it to him. I thought about that smile, then I realized its worth. A single smile just like mine, could travel the earth. So, if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected. Let's start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!
Monday, October 29, 2007
Positive Thought for the Day
I am a person of action. I make things happen by doing first things first, one at a time.
Your own words are the bricks and mortar of the dreams you want to realize.
From the daily motivator
Every person has a unique perspective. And yet, the things we all have in common are far more numerous than our differences. Behind every difference of opinion, behind every disagreement, behind each conflict there is common ground. And that common ground can be the starting point for resolving the conflict.
Finding common ground does not mean giving in or forcing the other person to accept your point of view. Instead, it means discovering the areas in which you already share a similar perspective.
It is well worth the effort to find things upon which everyone can agree. For that sets the stage for true understanding.
Often, every person seeks the same ultimate outcome, and the disagreement is about the details of how to get there. Even when you are unable to agree, it is always possible to understand.
Seek to focus on that understanding, and work to find common ground. It is from that point that everyone involved can begin to create real value for all.
-- Ralph Marston
The Bible According to Kids
The following statements about the Bible were written by children and have not been retouched or corrected (i.e., bad spelling has been left in.)
- In the first book of the Bible, Guinesses, God got tired of creating the world, so he took the Sabbath off.
- Adam and Eve were created from an apple tree.
- Noah's wife was called Joan of Ark because Noah built the ark, which the animals came to in pears.
- Lot's wife was a pillar of salt by day, but a ball of fire by night.
- The Jews were a proud people and throughout history they had trouble with unsympathetic Genitals.
- Samson was a strong man who let himself be led astray by a Jezebel like Delilah.
- Samson slew the Philistines with the axe of the Apostles.
- Moses led the Hebrews to the Red Sea, where they made unleavened bread, which is bread without any ingredients.
- The Egyptians were all drowned in the dessert.
- Afterwards, Moses went up to Mount Cyanide to find the ten commendments.
- The first commandment was when Eve told Adam to eat the apple.
- The seventh commandment is "Thou shalt not admit adultery".
- Moses died before he ever reached Canada.
- Then Joshua led the Hebrews in the battle of Geritol.
- The greatest miracle in the Bible is when Joshua told his son to stand still and he obeyed him.
- David was a Hebrew king skilled at playing the liar. He fought with the Finkelsteins, a race of people who lived in Biblical times.
Juan was driving down a country lane in his pickup when suddenly a chicken darted into the road in front of him. He slammed on his brakes, but realized that the chicken was speeding off down the road at about 30 miles an hour. Intrigued, he tried to follow the bird with his truck, but he couldn't catch up to the accelerating chicken.
Seeing it turn into a small farm, Juan followed it. To his astonishment, he realized that the chicken had three legs. Looking around the small farm, he noticed that ALL of the chickens had three legs.
The farmer came out of his house, and Juan said, "Three-legged chickens? That's astonishing!"
The farmer replied, "Yep. I bred 'em that way because I love drumsticks."
Juan was curious. "How does a three-legged chicken taste?"
The farmer smiled. "Dunno. Haven't been able to catch one yet."