Is Anger Destroying Your Life

Is Anger Destroying Your Life? Anger Management At Home

Is Anger Destroying Your Life?

  • Do you feel under constant stress and pressure like you are backed into a wall and there is no way out?
  • Does this feeling fill you up with rage and you take it out on others who don't deserve it?
  • Has your anger made a bad situation worse?
  • Have you lost family and friends because of your temper?
  • Have you been passed up for job opportunities and promotions because of your "attitude"?
  • Do you feel so out of control that there is no hope for you?

Don't fear, there is still hope for you yet!

You really are a good person, but haven't found an effective way to deal with the pressures of life. Before all this anger consumes you, ruins your career, destroys your family and your health, do something about it now!

Life can be great when you know how to deal with your anger. Get that boost of confidence you need to deal with any situation that has made you feel trapped in the past. By using simple techniques you can learn at home, you can reverse the damages you have created in your life and create the lifestyle you really want.

Click Here to find out how you can learn anger management at home.

Playing the Prosperity Game

Playing your way to Prosperity
The Prosperity Game Free to sign up and play I love playing this game
http://www.choosingprosperity.com/game


The world is awash in money! Do you hear what that means? It is awash in money. It is flowing for everyone. It is like Niagara Falls. And most of you are showing up with your teaspoons. -- Abraham-Hicks



Smiling is infectious, You catch it like the flu. When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too. I passed around the corner, and someone saw my grin. When he smiled I realized, I'd passed it to him. I thought about that smile, then I realized its worth. A single smile just like mine, could travel the earth. So, if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected. Let's start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!





Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Positive Thoughts 13

Health and prosperity are mine today. I draw near to my Creator who provides these blessings. (III John 2)

I make a habit of looking things over instead of overlooking them.

There is power in praise. I will empower many people today by focusing on their positive personality traits.

I love my work and my joy and smile spread to everyone around me.

My words create riches. I ensure success by walking and living my word everyday.

Today I rest in His presence, knowing that my Creator has everything under His control.

I am empowered! Everyone and everything I touch is energized and elevated to excel.

I am unique. Freely I use my God-given graces and gifts to bless others in ways no one else can.

I am one with God's plan and I am excited about what will happen as we walk together today.

I am a person of purpose. Today I will serve others in action and deed.

I am creating my destiny. Today I create love, peace and prosperity in thought, word, feeling and action.

What I think about I bring about. I am focused today on sowing good seed that yields peace and plenty.

The spirit of success is now working in me and I am a channel of blessings to everyone I encounter.

Rejoice today! Our creator has given us a spirit of power and love and the right mind to exercise these gifts.

You can't escape from life, you escape into it. -Kitty Carlisle Hart

It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get back up. -Vince Lombardi

Prayer is not asking for what you think you want, but asking to be changed in ways you can't imagine. -Kathleen Norris

Nothing would astonish me, after all these years, except to be understood. -Ellen Glasgow

Each day we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. -Charles Swindoll

They conquer who believe they can. -John Dryden

Every tree and plant in the meadow seemed to be dancing, those with average eyes would see as fixed and still. -Rumi

Enthusiasm is everything. It must be taut and vibrating like a guitar string. -Pele

Every problem has in it the seeds of its own solution. -Norman Vincent Peale

Disillusion is the last illusion. -Wallace Stevens

Kindness has converted more sinners than zeal, eloquence, or learning. -Frederick W. Faber

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. -Friedrich Nietzsche

When a heart breaks it also opens. -Jeff Arch

Maturity is the ability to do a job whether or not you are supervised, to carry money without spending it, and to bear an injustice without wanting to get even. -Ann Landers

Courage is resistance to fear, not absence of it. -Mark Twain

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. -Ambrose Redmoon

A person who says, "I'm enlightened" probably isn't. -Baba Ram Dass

Man may dismiss compassion from his heart, but God never will. -William Cowper

You must be the change you wish to see in the world. -Gandhi

Pass On

Everything that comes to us, comes to pass or, more accurately, for us to pass on. Not just the money in our pocket, but wisdom, objects, ideas, even opportunities, all come to us, so that, at the right moment, we can pass them on. This is called flow. Being in the flow means being aware that the river of life is flowing to us at every moment. Being in the flow means accepting whatever comes and putting it to good use, before passing it on. Going with the flow means allowing whatever comes to move on freely, without holding on in any way. If we do not pass on, we are trying to block the flow, and that's when we feel pressure in our life. Pressure is always self-inflicted. Every time you feel 'under pressure' look at what you need to release and to pass on to someone else. Once you do you can ...relax...again. Peace~Nanette

Get a life in which you are not alone. Find people you love, and who love you. And remember that love is not leisure, it is work. -Anna Quindlen

Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous. -Unknown

What is a friend? A single soul shared by two people. -Aristotle

A man is not old as long as he is seeking something. -Jean Rostand

Your surroundings, home, personal care, pets, clothing, and body are all reflections of how you see and express yourself. Do these reflect your true self? -Christiane Northrup, M.D.

Feel that you have enough, and your sense of hunger will diminish. -Barbara Ann Kipfer

No comments: