Is Anger Destroying Your Life

Is Anger Destroying Your Life? Anger Management At Home

Is Anger Destroying Your Life?

  • Do you feel under constant stress and pressure like you are backed into a wall and there is no way out?
  • Does this feeling fill you up with rage and you take it out on others who don't deserve it?
  • Has your anger made a bad situation worse?
  • Have you lost family and friends because of your temper?
  • Have you been passed up for job opportunities and promotions because of your "attitude"?
  • Do you feel so out of control that there is no hope for you?

Don't fear, there is still hope for you yet!

You really are a good person, but haven't found an effective way to deal with the pressures of life. Before all this anger consumes you, ruins your career, destroys your family and your health, do something about it now!

Life can be great when you know how to deal with your anger. Get that boost of confidence you need to deal with any situation that has made you feel trapped in the past. By using simple techniques you can learn at home, you can reverse the damages you have created in your life and create the lifestyle you really want.

Click Here to find out how you can learn anger management at home.

Playing the Prosperity Game

Playing your way to Prosperity
The Prosperity Game Free to sign up and play I love playing this game
http://www.choosingprosperity.com/game


The world is awash in money! Do you hear what that means? It is awash in money. It is flowing for everyone. It is like Niagara Falls. And most of you are showing up with your teaspoons. -- Abraham-Hicks



Smiling is infectious, You catch it like the flu. When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too. I passed around the corner, and someone saw my grin. When he smiled I realized, I'd passed it to him. I thought about that smile, then I realized its worth. A single smile just like mine, could travel the earth. So, if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected. Let's start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!





Sunday, May 13, 2007

Positive Thoughts 10

I am a mover and shaker and life responds to my God-directed energy.

I am patient but perservering, powerful yet peaceful, purposeful and positive.I am persistently pursuing my potential. Prosperity is mine!

I am caring, confident and creative. I am committed and conscientious in pursuit of my dreams and career goals.

I am achieving my dreams through discipline, determination and daring action.

I am sensitive, strong, skilled, steadfast and secure. Success is mine.

Today I am using my intellect, motivation and knowledge to reach my potential while trusting God to lead me.

Today I direct my thinking, meditation and prayers to my highest and greatest good.

I am master of my own mind and I choose to believe in miracles today.

I am strong, competent, healthy and humble. I am able to achieve great things.

I have abundant energy and golden opportunities are everywhere for me now.

I am able to create what I desire. What I think about, I bring about.

I am creating opportunity today as I honor my mind, my body and my spirit.

I am not afraid to dream big dreams for my source owns it all.

I am one with brothers and sisters around the world.

What I give to others today, I give to myself. I take action to support and nurture them.

Today I take risks in love, in work, in play and in all my relationships. The rewards of stepping out of my boat are immeasurable.

I use my God-given creative powers over the experiences and situations I encounter today to bring the best into my life.

I walk in joy. Joy is my compass as I follow the path of my heart and I am discovering wonderful treasures.

I know that God is my source and supply and I anticipate each day's benefits and blessings. I give thanks as they appear.

Abundance is everywhere and I am filled to overflowing. I am completely open to receiving all of God's gifts.

I am a happy, healthy and highly successful human being. I help others acquire their harvest.

I am priceless! I am a positive person with a pleasing personality and living the perfect plan that my Creator patterned for me.

-- Being Healthy:

I now enjoy being a healthy person.

I now have a healthy attitude towards life.

I image only those situations that I want to have manifest.

I now see myself as a healthy person.

I now enjoy healthy eating habits.

I enjoy being with positive like minded people.

I love to drink water when thirsty.

I now choose healthy ways to enjoy my life.

I am making positive changes in my life.

I now see myself as a healthy person.

I am now acquiring new healthy eating habit's.

If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you'll never enjoy the sunshine. -Morris West

Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow. -Mahatma Gandhi

Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda, 'The Empire Strikes Back'

Hold faithfulness and sincerity as first principles. -Confucius

One cannot help being old, but one can resist being aged. -Lord Samuel

Any time that is not spent on love is wasted. -Tasso

Today's Quote The only difference between stumbling blocks and steppingstones is the way in which we use them. -Unknown

"The best thing about dreams, other than seeing them come true, is watching other people make their dreams come true."

"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things." -- Eric Butterworth

"Money, which represents the prose of life, and which is hardly spoken of in parlors without an apology, is, in its effects and laws, as beautiful as roses." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Money never starts an idea; it is the idea that starts the money." -- W. J. Cameron

I recently came across this bit of excellent advice from Robert Kiyosaki, the author of the famous "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" series of books. Robert says:

"Most people choose not to be rich. For 90% of the population, being rich is 'too much of a hassle.' So they invent sayings that go, 'I'm not interested in money.' Or 'I don't have to worry, I'm still young.' Or 'When I make money, then I'll think about my future.' Or 'My husband/wife handles the finances.'

"The problem with those statements is they rob the person who chooses to think such thoughts of two things: one is time, which is your most precious asset, and two is learning. Just because you have no money, it should not be an excuse not to learn. But that is the choice we make daily, the choice of what we do with our time, our money and what we put in our heads. That is the power of choice. All of us have choice. I just choose to be rich, and I make that choice every day.

"INVEST FIRST IN EDUCATION. In reality, the only asset you have is your mind, the most powerful tool we have dominion over."

No comments: