Is Anger Destroying Your Life

Is Anger Destroying Your Life? Anger Management At Home

Is Anger Destroying Your Life?

  • Do you feel under constant stress and pressure like you are backed into a wall and there is no way out?
  • Does this feeling fill you up with rage and you take it out on others who don't deserve it?
  • Has your anger made a bad situation worse?
  • Have you lost family and friends because of your temper?
  • Have you been passed up for job opportunities and promotions because of your "attitude"?
  • Do you feel so out of control that there is no hope for you?

Don't fear, there is still hope for you yet!

You really are a good person, but haven't found an effective way to deal with the pressures of life. Before all this anger consumes you, ruins your career, destroys your family and your health, do something about it now!

Life can be great when you know how to deal with your anger. Get that boost of confidence you need to deal with any situation that has made you feel trapped in the past. By using simple techniques you can learn at home, you can reverse the damages you have created in your life and create the lifestyle you really want.

Click Here to find out how you can learn anger management at home.

Playing the Prosperity Game

Playing your way to Prosperity
The Prosperity Game Free to sign up and play I love playing this game
http://www.choosingprosperity.com/game


The world is awash in money! Do you hear what that means? It is awash in money. It is flowing for everyone. It is like Niagara Falls. And most of you are showing up with your teaspoons. -- Abraham-Hicks



Smiling is infectious, You catch it like the flu. When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too. I passed around the corner, and someone saw my grin. When he smiled I realized, I'd passed it to him. I thought about that smile, then I realized its worth. A single smile just like mine, could travel the earth. So, if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected. Let's start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!





Friday, January 26, 2007

Positive thoughts 2

Here is a very interesting quote to think about "Anyone can be a genius if they pick one specific subject and study it diligently just 15 minutes each day" Albert Einstein

"There is no better opportunity to receive more than to be thankful for what you already have. Thanksgiving opens the windows of opportunity for ideas to flow your way." --Zig Ziglar

"Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can." Richard Bach

I am an amazing creation of God--not because of what I do, but simply because I am.
Nothing can obstruct the instant, constant, immediate flow of perfect good and prosperity to me now.
I receive all of the benefits that you are sending my way today{Ps 68:19).
I am powerful. I am free. I am loveable. I am worthy.
I turn knowledge into positive action and success comes my way.
God is my source and I commit everything to Him.
I am rooted in the soil of right action and I am getting better and better in every way.
I enjoy helping people and I really make a difference.
I love myself. Therefore I make healthy choices in all aspects of my life.
I give myself 100% to life, to my relationships, to my joys and to all of my plans and projects.
I have to do what is right for me, I empower myself.
The greatest gift I can give others is the example of making the most of my life.
I am the right person in the best place at the best time, engaged in the most important activity in the best way.
I am now taking the best action to fulfill my ultimate purpose.
I make my own decisions for I am rooted in the soil of good judgment.
My good comes from everywhere and everyone.
I have faith, hope and trust in abundance.
I dare to be myself.
The truth of my own being is stronger than any experience, idea, or thing.
The success power of Jesus Christ guides me and makes all things right.
Life is good and I am blessed beyond all measure.
I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
My yoke is easy and my burden is light.
I now face the world free, strong and unafraid.
Abundance is my natural state of being. I accept it now.
I am rich and free as I was created to be.
I joyfully and thankfully give and receive abundance.
I am a child of God and as important as any other living thing.
I receive all of God's blessings now.
I am connected to my God and am more in touch with my spiritual information, for I am walking in His light.
I am in harmony with all of God's creation, for all of my thoughts and actions are grounded in love, compassion and respect.
I am nurtured and fulfilled, my entire being is balanced, vital, and healthy.
I am now enjoying the best life has to offer.

No comments: