Is Anger Destroying Your Life

Is Anger Destroying Your Life? Anger Management At Home

Is Anger Destroying Your Life?

  • Do you feel under constant stress and pressure like you are backed into a wall and there is no way out?
  • Does this feeling fill you up with rage and you take it out on others who don't deserve it?
  • Has your anger made a bad situation worse?
  • Have you lost family and friends because of your temper?
  • Have you been passed up for job opportunities and promotions because of your "attitude"?
  • Do you feel so out of control that there is no hope for you?

Don't fear, there is still hope for you yet!

You really are a good person, but haven't found an effective way to deal with the pressures of life. Before all this anger consumes you, ruins your career, destroys your family and your health, do something about it now!

Life can be great when you know how to deal with your anger. Get that boost of confidence you need to deal with any situation that has made you feel trapped in the past. By using simple techniques you can learn at home, you can reverse the damages you have created in your life and create the lifestyle you really want.

Click Here to find out how you can learn anger management at home.

Playing the Prosperity Game

Playing your way to Prosperity
The Prosperity Game Free to sign up and play I love playing this game
http://www.choosingprosperity.com/game


The world is awash in money! Do you hear what that means? It is awash in money. It is flowing for everyone. It is like Niagara Falls. And most of you are showing up with your teaspoons. -- Abraham-Hicks



Smiling is infectious, You catch it like the flu. When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too. I passed around the corner, and someone saw my grin. When he smiled I realized, I'd passed it to him. I thought about that smile, then I realized its worth. A single smile just like mine, could travel the earth. So, if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected. Let's start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!





Thursday, June 7, 2007

Positive Thoughts 14

I walk in boldness as my Creator loads me with benefits today. Bigger and better things are coming my way.

I can do anything through the power my Creator gives me (Phil. 4:13).

This is an awesome day! All people and things are aligned for today's adventures and abundant living is assured.

Diligence makes the difference. I am delighted with the dividends of doing my daily duties in a timely manner.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! Exciting living is not an extra. Health and prosperity are essentials in walking with my Creator (III John 2).

The Spirit of the Lord goes before me and I ALWAYS: Take the right path, make the right decisions, follow the right pursuits and trust the right people.

Regardless of the opposing circumstances, I give richly and receive richly now.

I am in the process of positive change. Power, peace, and plenty are being poured out upon me.

My inner vision is always clear and focused as I trust my Creator to lead me.

I am divinely led and I am in harmony with the universe and at peace with myself.

The kingdom of Heaven is within me and I am divinely led to do and say the right things at the right time.

A new day, a new beginning and I am excited about the positive experiences that will be mine.

I will keep on course. Knowing that I empower others, keeps me kicking to win the race.

Life is a ball game. I joined the team and stepped up to the plate and started swinging. I am a big hit.

Imagination not image is who I am. What I see and what I think creates my destiny.

Gracious living is good. Giving to help others get what they need is a greater gift.

Family, friends and fun are fixtures in my movie camera. This feature film will be like me---a big success.

We must remain as close to the flowers, the grass, and the butterflies as the child is who is not yet so much taller than they are. -Friedrich Nietzsche

I don't think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains. -Anne Frank

Those who believe they can do something are probably right--and so are those who believe they can't. -Unknown

The first step is to "be," and "being" involves change. -Daniel N. Brown

Every man has three characters: that which he shows, that which he has, and that which he thinks he has. -Alphonse Karr

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as if nothing is a miracle, and the other is as if everything is a miracle. -Albert Einstein

Learn to pause ... or nothing worthwhile will catch up to you. -Doug King

One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life. -Edward B. Butler

Problems are only opportunities in work clothes. -Henry J. Kaiser

The true experience of bliss is without words. -Mother Meera

Confront challenges through inner strength and courage. -Barbara Ann Kipfer

The measure of a life, after all, is not its duration, but its donation. -Corrie ten Boom

No my friend, darkness is not everywhere, for here and there I find faces illuminated from within; paper lanterns among the dark trees. -Carole Borges

Take yourself and your creative life seriously. Make time for self-expression. Be disciplined. This is the way to develop your unique gifts and talents. -Christiane Northrup, M.D.

There is no point at which you can say, 'Well, I'm successful now. I might as well take a nap.' -Carrie Fisher

Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties. -Erich Fromm

Beauty is about the improbable coming true suddenly. -Charles Simic

The average person has over 60,000 thoughts per day and most of those thoughts are the same thoughts they had yesterday! The only way to effect true, permanent change is to change your thought patterns and habits....This is the most effective program on the market to permanently change your thought patterns, routines and habits.
The Power Of Positive Habits
Peace~Nanette

Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with glory. -Betty Smith

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. -Mother Teresa

Dance like a tree in the wind. -Barbara Ann Kipfer

You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was. -Abraham Lincoln

Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. -Lucille Ball

Anyone can look for fashion in a boutique or history in a museum. The creative person looks for history in a hardware store and fashion in an airport. -Robert Wieder

Sharing is sometimes more demanding than giving. -Mary Bateson

Have compassion for your parents' childhoods. Know that you chose them because they were perfect for what you had to learn. Forgive them and set them free. -Louise L. Hay

Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died. -Erma Bombeck

Here's a task: Be the bearer of only good news today. In living out this task, note whether you find it difficult to maintain. And if so, discover why within yourself. -Caroline Myss and Peter Occhiogrosso

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. -General George S. Patton

I'd rather be a failure at something I enjoy than a success at something I hate. -George Burns

People are like stained glass windows: they sparkle and shine when the sun's out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is light within. -Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses. -Confucius

See all beings as enlightened, providing you with the education you need to awaken. Thank them. -Barbara Ann Kipfer

Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art. -Garson Kanin

Be content with what you have, rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. -Lao Tzu

Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it. -Winston Churchill

On with the dance; let joy be unconfined is my motto, whether there's any dance to dance or any joy to unconfine. -Mark Twain

Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts. -Rita Mae Brown

To hold, you must first open your hand. Let go. -Tao Te Ching

Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. -Jonathan Larson

A poem is a serious joke, a truth that has learned jujitsu. -William Stafford

No comments: